The steel castings we use are actually alloys with iron and carbon as the main elements, and the carbon content is about 2%. Today, CHAENG will lead you to understand the advantages and testing methods of steel castings.
1. Advantages of steel castings:
(1) It is mainly liquid-formed castings, and its scope of use is relatively wide. It accounts for a large proportion in machine tools, internal combustion engines, mining machinery and heavy machinery, and accounts for about 50% in automobiles and tractors. Agricultural machinery is also a 50% function.
(2) It is possible to manufacture various blank castings of different shapes. As long as the drawings are provided, CHAENG can process them for you.
(3) The process is more flexible and adaptable. The liquid formed products can satisfy the size, weight, thickness and precision.
(4) Cast steel parts have high mechanical properties, such as various properties of strength, hardness and toughness, as well as wear resistance, high temperature resistance, low temperature and corrosion resistance.
2. detection method:
The final stage of the preparation of the CHAENG after the steel casting is ready for the factory will be quality tested by a special quality inspection department.
(1) For the appearance quality, the roughness of the surface can be judged by using the sample block, and the fine lines of the surface can be inspected by using a coloring method or a magnetic powder.
(2) The intrinsic quality of the product can be inspected and judged by X-ray and Y-ray, ultrasonic wave, eddy current and other methods.