|Application||Cement Plant, GGBS plant，Thermal Power Plant, Mining|
|Motor Power||800-2800 kW|
Raw Material Vertical Roller Mill is a type of industrial equipment used to crush or grind materials into small particles. Our raw materials vertical roller mills are widely used in the concrete and mining fields, and are also used to process gypsum. These units can process both raw and recycled materials, while helping to reduce waste and preserve virgin supplies of these materials.
1. High-performance separator and optimized airflow ensure high separation efficiency and low pressure loss for energy saving.
2. Unusually large rollers permit coarse feed and ensure a thick grinding bed for maximum uptime.
3. All impact forces and dynamic reactions are small and vertical therefore easy to accommodate – prevents mill stops.
4. Segmented wear parts for grinding table and rollers allow use of the most wear-resistant materials and hardfacing process for long life.
5. Reversible roller segments ensure high material utilization.
6. External circulation limits power consumption of fan.
7. Feed sluice ensures low false air flow and steady feed flow for minimum power consumption and optimum mill production.
8. The raw mill is easily adaptable to high airflow required by especially wet easy to grind materials.
In a vertical roller mill, materials to be ground fall upon the center of a rotating grinding table. Centrifugal force causes the materials to spread out evenly towards the edge of the plate. As particles lying flatly on the plate reach a certain thickness, they are ground or crushed by multiple pairs of rollers.
When the crushed particles fall off the edge of the grinding table, they are met by a strong flow of hot air that has just passed through the nozzle ring at the bottom, which brings them through the center of milling chamber and out the top before entering the separator. During this process, the flying particles absorb enough heat from the hot air, causing the moisture contained in particles to evaporate rapidly.
Once inside the separator, particles finer than the required size pass through the separation device while larger ones fall upon the grinding table once again for further grinding. The desired fully-ground particles enter the finished product warehouse.
1. Combined static and dynamic separators improve the material selection efficiency.
2. Users can start the roller mill without load. The rollers can automatically rise and lower.
3. Arched plates are welded to the mill to maintain the seal. Simple as they may look, these arched structures ensure tight seals.
4. Special devices are added to roller mill so that the rollers can be flipped out of the way to allow easy repair and maintenance.
5. Position-limit mechanism prevents the roller from direct contact or collision with the Grinding Table. This ensures operational safety.
6. The hydraulic system operates at a low pressure, which lowers the risk of oil leak resulting from over pressure. This also helps reduce vibration, facilitating operation and management.
7. Centralized lubricating system makes sure the bearing to be lubricated can operate at a lower temperature and with clean lubricating grease. This provides for extended use life of bearing.
|Model||Grinding Table Diameter (mm)||Roller Diameter (mm)||Roller Number (n)||Motor (kW)||Output (t/h)|
Note: mill spectral pattern benchmark
1. Material medium friction (MF) =0.9~1.0;
2. Material moisture max 7%;
3. Refined powder granularity 80μmR 12~15%;
4. Refined powder moisture 0.5~1.0%;
5. The concrete mill installed power and technology parameter will be adjusted appropriately basing on the actual material property and requirements of owner;
6. The above specification also applies to limestone powder mill, and the concrete type selection shall be decided according to material property.