In large-scale machinery and equipment, the rotary kiln shell is used as the support and rotating part of the equipment. During the operation of the equipment, under high temperature conditions for a long time, because the kiln mouth sections are often burnt and deformed, new cylinder sections must be replaced in severe cases. , If the cylinder is not replaced in time, it will seriously affect the normal operation of the equipment, and then affect the overall benefit.
Reasons for the deformation of the cylinder:
1. Excessive output will increase the abrasion of the kiln mouth cylinder material and easily cause overheating and deformation of the cylinder.
2. The heat flow is too large, the cooling zone is short or even no cooling zone, the working environment of the kiln entrance is harsh, the temperature of the clinker exiting the kiln is 1300-1400℃, and the secondary air temperature is 1000-2000℃
3. The temperature of the cylinder is too high, the thermal expansion is large, and the strength of the high temperature resistant material is seriously attenuated
4. The loosening of the bolts of the kiln mouth guard plate causes the refractory material to fall off, thereby burning the cylinder.
5. Burning contaminated soil, improper handling will cause serious corrosion to the cylinder, and the kiln will collapse in severe cases.
6. The corrosion of sulfur, phosphorus and chlorine on the kiln shell, in addition to making the kiln shell thinner and reducing its strength, will also reduce the shape of the steel and increase the brittleness of the steel, which may cause the brittle damage of the kiln shell.
It can be concluded that it is very necessary to regularly check the operating conditions of equipment components, deal with problems in time, and replace components when problems are found. While improving the economic benefits of the enterprise, it can also effectively extend the service life of the equipment!