Rotary kiln is a common equipment for roasting building materials, which can burn lime, cement, calcium carbonate and other materials. In order to ensure that the rotary kiln is maintained in a good state during operation, some technical parameters will be adjusted, so what are the specific parameters?
1. The start-up time of the rotary kiln inverter is set to 120 seconds, the motor should run smoothly when starting, and the motor current should be within the current range of 60A.
2. When the rotary kiln uses wood to dry the kiln, the induced draft fan motor runs at a frequency below 8 Hz, and the fan runs very quietly. At this time, the air volume is just enough for the wood to be fully burned, and the burning speed will not be too fast.
3. When the rotary kiln is running at maximum load, the motor runs at 25Hz, which will greatly reduce the vibration of the fan, and there is no obvious fan vibration in the electrician room next to it.
4. When flushing the rotary kiln skin or performing short-term maintenance, if the fan runs less than 2Hz or stops, not only the power consumption of the induced draft fan will be reduced, but the air volume will be reduced, and the temperature drop of the rotary kiln will slow down in a short time. It is not necessary to carry out coal injection heating.
5. Through the precise adjustment of the frequency of the rotary kiln frequency converter, the temperature of the rotary kiln is kept at the best state during feeding and discharging.
In addition, the operator should check the lubrication points of the rotary kiln regularly to confirm whether the amount of oil used for lubrication is sufficient, and pay attention to the regular upward and downward movement of the rotary kiln to make daily records With registration, you can keep track of the operation of the equipment at any time, which not only extends the service life of the equipment, but also lays a solid foundation for the high-yield and high-quality rotary kiln!