|Application||Cement Plant, Clinker Grinding Unit|
The cement vertical roller mill is one of the most important cement equipment. It is the key grinding machine of materials being crushed. The cement grinding mill plays a vital role in cement production line and cement production process. Cement mill is widely used in cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizer, ferrous and non-ferrous metals beneficiation, ceramics and other production industries. It makes dry or wet grinding for all kinds of ores and other grind-able materials.
Features -Low Investment Cost
This vertical roller mill itself can crush, dry, grind and classify, so the system is simple, and occupation area is about 50% of ball mill system. In addition, it can be the outdoor installation that reduces a large number of investment costs.
-Low Operation Cost
1. High efficiency: roller compacted materials directly onto the grinding disc, so power consumption is low. Compared with ball mill, it saves energy consumption by 30% ~ 40%. 2. Less wear and tear: As the roller is not in direct contact with the disc, and material of the roller and liner is high quality, so life time is long.
-High Drying Ability
As the hot air inside contacts directly with the material, drying ability is higher, and it saves energy. By regulating the air temperature, it can meet requirements with different humidity.
-Stability of Product Quality
As the material stays in the mill for a short time, the vertical roller mill is easy to detect and control the product particle size and chemical composition, to reduce duplication of milling, stable product quality.
By repairing fuel tank, rotating the arm, it is fast to replace the roller sleeve, and liner, and reduce the downtime loss.
In a vertical roller mill, materials to be ground fall upon the center of a rotating grinding table. Centrifugal force causes the materials to spread out evenly towards the edge of the plate. As particles lying flatly on the plate reach a certain thickness, they are ground or crushed by multiple pairs of rollers.
When the crushed particles fall off the edge of the grinding table, they are met by a strong flow of hot air that has just passed through the nozzle ring at the bottom, which brings them through the center of milling chamber and out the top before entering the separator. During this process, the flying particles absorb enough heat from the hot air, causing the moisture contained in particles to evaporate rapidly.
Once inside the separator, particles finer than the required size pass through the separation device while larger ones fall upon the grinding table once again for further grinding. The desired fully-ground particles enter the finished product warehouse.
1. Combined static and dynamic separators improve the material selection efficiency.
2. Users can start the roller mill without load. The rollers can automatically rise and lower.
3. Arched plates are welded to the mill to maintain the seal. Simple as they may look, these arched structures ensure tight seals.
4. Special devices are added to roller mill so that the rollers can be flipped out of the way to allow easy repair and maintenance.
5. Position-limit mechanism prevents the roller from direct contact or collision with the Grinding Table. This ensures operational safety.
6. The hydraulic system operates at a low pressure, which lowers the risk of oil leak resulting from over pressure. This also helps reduce vibration, facilitating operation and management.
7. Centralized lubricating system makes sure the bearing to be lubricated can operate at a lower temperature and with clean lubricating grease. This provides for extended use life of bearing.
|Model||Grinding Table Diameter (mm)||Roller Diameter (mm)||Roller Number (n)||Motor (kw)||Output (t/h)|
Note: Mill spectral pattern benchmark
1. The cement standard: PC42.5 specific surface: 3300~3800cm² /g;
2. Confirm the compounding ingredient at the time of type selection; choose the lower limit when friction is not well;
3. 2 roll mode available as per situation of the user.