|Application||Cement Plant, Thermal Power Plant, Steel Mill|
|Motor Power||110-1400 kw|
Vertical coal mill is typically designed to process materials in medium hardness, like soft coal or bituminous coal, and it is mainly used in positive pressure pulverizing system of soft coal. It is widely used in thermal power plant, metallurgy sector, building material industry, chemical industry, etc. The coal pulverizer is an ideal device that integrates crushing, drying, grinding, and grading conveying all together.
1. Environmental Friendliness
With small vibration, low noise, and the overall sealing, the system works under negative pressure, so there is no dust going out. (It meets the requirements of the state environmental protection.)
2. High Drying Ability
As the hot air inside contacts directly with the material, drying ability is higher, and it saves energy. By regulating the air temperature, the vertical roller mill can meet requirements with different humidity.
3. Simple and Reliable Operation
Firstly, it is equipped with automatic control systems, so remote control makes it easy to operate. Second, it is equipped with one device, which prevents the roller from contacting with the liner directly, and avoids the destructive impact and severe vibration.
In a vertical roller mill, materials to be ground fall upon the center of a rotating grinding table. Centrifugal force causes the materials to spread out evenly towards the edge of the plate. As particles lying flatly on the plate reach a certain thickness, they are ground or crushed by multiple pairs of rollers.
When the crushed particles fall off the edge of the grinding table, they are met by a strong flow of hot air that has just passed through the nozzle ring at the bottom, which brings them through the center of milling chamber and out the top before entering the separator. During this process, the flying particles absorb enough heat from the hot air, causing the moisture contained in particles to evaporate rapidly.
Once inside the separator, particles finer than the required size pass through the separation device while larger ones fall upon the grinding table once again for further grinding. The desired fully-ground particles enter the finished product warehouse.
1. Combined static and dynamic separators improve the material selection efficiency.
2. Users can start the roller mill without load. The grinding rollers can automatically rise and lower.
3. Arched plates are welded to the mill to maintain the seal. Simple as they may look, these arched structures ensure tight seals.
4. Special devices are added to roller mill so that the rollers can be flipped out of the way to allow easy repair and maintenance.
5. Position-limit mechanism prevents the roller from direct contact or collision with the Grinding Table. This ensures operational safety.
6. The hydraulic system operates at a low pressure, which lowers the risk of oil leak resulting from over pressure. This also helps reduce vibration, facilitating operation and management.
7. Centralized lubricating system makes sure the bearing to be lubricated can operate at a lower temperature and with clean lubricating grease. This provides for extended use life of bearing.
|Model||Grinding Diameter (mm)||Roller Diameter (mm)||Roller Number (n)||Motor (kW)||Output (t/h)|
Note: Mill spectral pattern benchmark
1. Material medium friction HGI=55~60;
2. Material moisture max. 10%
3. Finished product granularity 80mmR3%;
4. Finished product moisture 0.5~1.0%;
5. The concrete mill installed power and technology parameter will be adjusted appropriately basing on the actual material property and the requirements of owner.