I. SolutionVertical-Roller-Mill Involved Production Process Plan Drawing
1. Vertical Roller Mill
2. Blast Furnace
3. Dust Collector
4. Elevating Conveyor
5. Finished Product Bin
Vertical Roller Mill
1. Our vertical roller mill is very compact and takes up 50% to 60% less space than an ordinary ball mill. It can be placed outside the factory, thus reducing the factory construction cost.
2. The vertical roller mill saves 30%-40% electricity compared to a ball mill while generating 20dB lower noise and meeting the Emission Standard for Industrial Enterprises Noise at Boundary (GB12348-2008)
3. Its one-piece, fully-sealed structure prevents dust from running out of the mill, maintaining a dust concentration lower than 1 mg/m³ in the surrounding atmosphere when working at negative pressures. Its dust emission level meets the Emission Standard of Air Pollutants for Cement Industry (GB12348-2008)
4. Automatic control system allows users to easily control the mill from a distance. Regular inspection of the hydraulic cylinder as well as frequent replacement of roller coating and liner via turning the swing arm can reduce the risk of mill breakdown which might lead to heavy economic loss.
5. Materials being ground only stay for a short time in the mill. It is easy to inspect and control the particle size and chemical composition. This reduces the need to re-grind large particles, ensuring users get consistently good-quality powder.
1. Advanced grinding process and techniques allow the mill to save more than 30% of electricity.
2. Taking into account all the money spent on initial construction, operation and maintenance, the vertical roller mill costs 20% to 30% less than a ball mill.
3. With our vertical roller mills, users can produce 70 to 720 tons of cement per hour. The percent of ground particles larger than 80μm falls between 12-15%.