I. SolutionSlag Powder Production Process Plan Drawing
1.Vertical Roller Mill
2. Blast Furnace
3. Dust Collector
4. Elevating Conveyor
5. Slag Powder Silo
Vertical Slag Mill
1. 20%~30% Electricity Savings (Compared to Ball Mill)
The vertical roller mill relies on the principle of multiple layers of materials grinding against one another. It uses little electricity to perform grinding operation. The more moisture the material contains, the more electricity savings the vertical roller mill will achieve.
2. Noise Control Meeting theEmission Standard for Industrial Enterprises Noise at Boundary (GB12348-2008)
In a ball mill, steel balls keep colliding with each other as well as falling down on the liners, creating loud noise. This is contrasted with our vertical roller mill, which generally has a noise level 20dB-25dB lower than the ball mill.
3. Dust Concentration Less Than 1 mg/m3
Our vertical roller mill adopts fully-sealed system. It generates little dust when working at negative pressures. Its dust emission level meets the Emission Standard of Air Pollutants for Cement Industry (GB4915-2004).
4. 0.5%-1.0% Moisture Content in Finished Products
Hot air is used to transport finely ground particles out of the mill. Users can increase the inlet air temperature when handling materials that contain much moisture.
5. 5~10g/t Low Wear Rate
There is no direct contact between metal parts in a vertical roller mill. This results in low wear rate, long service lifetime and reduced production costs.
6. 4200~4500 cm2/g Specific Surface Area
Materials being ground only stay for a short time in the mill. It is easy to inspect and control the particle size and chemical composition. This reduces the need to re-grind large particles, ensuring users get consistently good-quality powder.
7. 50% Space Savings Compared to a Ball Mill
The vertical roller mill simplifies the grinding process with a simple, small-footprint structure. It can be placed outside your factory, thereby reducing the factory area requirements.
1. It generally takes 1 to 3 years for a vertical roller mill to pay for itself.
2. Optimized grinding process and process control allow the mill to save 30%-50% electricity.
3. It takes less time to build a vertical roller mill related project. This results in time savings.